AUGUST 10-14, 2022 @ POTHOLES STATE PARK
This is our big summer event and you won’t want to miss it! While you are able to arrive as early as Wed. August 10th, and stay till Tuesday the 16th, the bulk of the programming for families and kids will take place Friday through Sunday. Friday and Saturday Night we will do dinner together Potluck Style.
Everyone bring something to share. Jeremy will have some organized kids activities. Our Campout Team will be hosting evening campfire time, and we’ll offer morning devotional books for adults and kids for those who would enjoy them. We will end our organized part of the Campout on Sunday with worship by the Lake! And, if anyone is being baptized we’ll be glad to do that while you are there! Just let us know.
Early mornings will be for taking groups for fishing. Afternoons will be for taking groups tubing & skiing.
Plan to bring:
- Your own tents or trailer, sleeping bags, camp chairs, flashlights, toiletries, etc.
- Your own food & drinks during your stay, and something to share for Friday and Saturday night.
We will provide:
- The camp kitchen, with stoves, BBQ’s, and paper plates, cups, and silverware for us to all share during the time there.
About Potholes State Park
This 773 acre State Park features 6000 feet of freshwater shoreline, with great fishing, water sports, kid’s playground, places for hiking, flushing toilets and showers. The Columbia Wildlife Refuge is 2 miles east of the park.
Cost – $25 per night per reservation (regardless of tent or trailer)
- reservation for 3 – 1 tent for 3 nights = $75
- reservation for 1 – 1 tent for 2 nights = $50
- reservation for 2 – 1 RV for 5 nights = $125
WA State Parks limits numbers to 8 per site, meaning we can accommodate up to 72 people on Friday and Saturday night.
Therefore, children are counted as adults for site limits.
We have sites reserved for Tents & Trailers/Rv’s
Aug 10 | 9 Tents & 3 Trailer/Rv’s
Aug 11 | 14 Tents & 5 Trailer/Rv’s
Aug 12-13 | 16 Tents & 6 Trailer/Rv’s
Aug 14 | 10 Tents & 3 Trailer/Rv’s
Aug 15 | 4 Tents & 1 Trailer/Rv
People will share sites with others in our group. You will be located with people who’s duration and group number fits best at that site.