Be Our Guests
Thanks for checking out our website. We hope the information you find here leads you to visit our church. When you do, we invite you to park in one of the close spots reserved for visitors. We have greeters at the door to help you find where you are headed, whether it’s to check your children into our nursery and kids’ programs, or point you in the direction of our espresso bar. Come dressed casually and relax. We hope you feel warmly welcomed and invited to participate as much as you are comfortable with. While we are a solidly evangelical church, we have people from all sorts of faith backgrounds and plenty with no faith background at all. When you’re ready, we’ve got opportunities to volunteer, meaningful ways to connect with others, and opportunities to learn about following Jesus. When you visit, stop by the “Have We Met?” table; the pastors would love to say hi.
- You’ll be lead in singing by a live band that explores fresh expressions of worship while also gleaning from the past.
- You’ll hear a sermon given by Pastor Michael or another member of the pastoral staff that will inspire and challenge you.
- We’ll pray for the needs of our community and our world and share communion each week.
- At both services, children (birth – three years old) have a fun and safe nursery program in an engaging space
- At the 10:30am service only, kids (PreK-5th grade) have a fun and safe program with their own singing and lesson
- At the 10:30am service only, teenagers (6th-12th grade) have their own worship gathering in the youth room (except the first Sunday of each month)
After you check in your child you can drop them off with our children’s ministry staff in one of these locations:
9:00 & 10:30 AM
Birth – 3 years old
Nursery program in a safe and engaging space
THE JAR & 45 ZONE
10:30 AM only
4 years old – 5th grade
Learning, singing, games, interactive skits, hands-on experiments, and prayer. We split up into small groups of like ages to discuss the lesson.
We really value teenagers worshipping together with their families, their friends, and their church family. We also want to provide opportunities for students to mobilize their own faith. So on Sunday mornings you will find a few different things are happening for teenagers.
On the first and third Sundays of the month…
All students join the adults in the worship center for worship.
On the second and fourth Sundays of the month…
For both Middle School and High School, during there 10:30am service we host a teaching time and small group discussions. Students can be picked up after the worship service is finished or students can go find their parents in the gathering place when our time is over around 11:30am.