BE OUR GUEST
We are a community of people seeking follow Jesus and practice His way of life together. A place where transformation takes place in the relationships we share and in our service of others. We are more than just a “Sunday Morning” church. We truly are a church built on shared with relationships with God and one another. A place where every one is welcomed, and all invited to be changed as we encounter the extravagant love of God and His plan for our lives. We hope you’ll join us in our journey with Jesus!
We invite you to join us some Sunday morning and explore the many ways we seek to connect, engage, grow and serve together! When you arrive at Swiftwater Elementary, follow the signs for the front entrance. Our amazing Welcome Team will help you with any questions you might have, and direct you to the Worship area.
Sunday Worship will consist of singing, reflecting, reading, praying and sharing. Feel free to engage at whatever level you are comfortable! If you’d like to connect, get more information, request prayer, or provide feedback, please grab the blue “Get to know YOU” card and put it in the JOY BOX near the entrance. We’ll follow up with you early that next week.
We hope you feel warmly welcomed and truly feel invited into worshiping God in our time together! We would love for you to join us in becoming a part of our community that practices living out Jesus’ life with us, in us and through us!
We hope the information you find here leads you to visit our church. Always feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions!
We look forward to worshiping and growing with you!
- You’ll be lead in singing by a acoustic guitar-driven live band.
- You’ll hear a sermon given by Pastor Mark or another member of the pastoral staff that will inspire and challenge you.
- We’ll pray for the needs of our community and our world and share communion each week.
*Months that have a fifth Sunday the congregation serves out in the community instead of having a worship service.
What to expect:
- Kids join the adults for the beginning of the service. Fidget toys, coloring pages, and sermon-relevant puzzles provided in the back.
- After a moment in the service called “Prayers of the People” (10-15 minutes into service), kids 4yrs-5th grade are dismissed to go to our kids ministry programming, called “The JAR”.
- Kids are returned to parents shortly before the service ends, usually just before communion. They are welcome to take communion with you, if you/they wish.
Middle School and High School students join the adults for the entire worship service.