BE OUR GUEST
Thanks for checking out Harbor Cov North Campus. We hope the information you find here leads you to visit our church. When you do, we invite you to park in one of the close spots reserved for visitors. We have greeters at the door to help you find where you are headed. Come dressed casually and relax. We hope you feel warmly welcomed and invited to participate as much as you are comfortable with. While we are a solidly evangelical church, we have people from all sorts of faith backgrounds and plenty with no faith background at all. When you’re ready, we’ve got opportunities to volunteer, meaningful ways to connect with others, and opportunities to learn about following Jesus. When you visit, stop by the “Have We Met?” table; the pastors would love to say hi.
- You’ll be lead in singing by a acoustic guitar-driven live band.
- You’ll hear a sermon given by Pastor Mark or another member of the pastoral staff that will inspire and challenge you.
- We’ll pray for the needs of our community and our world and share communion each week.
*Months that have a fifth Sunday the congregation serves out in the community instead of having a worship service.
What to expect:
- Kids join the adults for the beginning of the service. Fidget toys, coloring pages, and sermon-relevant puzzles provided in the back.
- When you visit for the first time, we’ll ask you to fill out a parent info card. Give us the crucial info about your kid (e.g., allergies, special needs, etc.), and contact info and you’re all set.
- After a moment in the service called “Prayers of the People” (10-15 minutes into service), kids 4yrs-5th grade are dismissed to go to our kids ministry programming, called “The JAR”.
- Kids are returned to parents shortly before the service ends, usually just before communion. They are welcome to take communion with you, if you/they wish.
Middle School and High School students join the adults for the entire worship service.